This Resource will provide you with a helpful checklist when completing your request for a New Device Permit, Renewal of a Device Permit or Replacement of a Device Permit.
- Name, address of device, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address and mailing address if different than location address.
- Check if New Permit: $75, Renewal: $75 or Replacement: $10 per device.
- Number of devices in each category if new or total number of renewals. This is located on the top right side of application.
- Serial numbers for new device or if different from renewal application. Should you need additional space you may use an excel spreadsheet or other document attached to the application.
- Total payment
- Signature - Required
- If you no longer own the device please write on the application no longer own or in use.
- Sign, date and return to be removed.
PLEASE REMEMBER ALL PAYMENTS MUST INCLUDE THE DEVICE PERMIT APPLICATION.
A person who is issued a permit under this section and who seeks to renew that permit shall pay an annual permit renewal fee of $75 Per Device.
Fees must be paid by August 30th or they incur a $20 late fee PER DEVICE.
Fees may be paid with a Check, Money Order or Credit Card (Master Card, Visa or Discover). Checks should be payable to “Treasurer State of Ohio”. Please note that payments that do not have the proper amount will be returned.
Ohio Department of Agriculture Division of Weights & Measures
8995 East Main St., Bldg. #5
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
You may email your application and additional pages if applicable to email@example.com then call 614-728-6290 to provide Master Card, Visa or Discover payments. We Do Not take American Express. You may also fax your application to 614-728-6424.
DO NOT EMAIL CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
Please click on this link for a Device Permit Application.