Sign-up for a pesticide licensing exam; select an available testing location, provide your contact information, and choose one or more exams to take.
*** The Ohio Department of Agriculture will resume testing for pesticide and fertilizer applicators on June 2nd. Exam sessions will meet Ohio’s current standards for both meeting size and social distancing. These exams will be held in the Bromfield Administration Building on ODA’s campus in Reynoldsburg only.
Due to the COVD-19 Pandemic, we ask that every person taking the exam do a self-check before entering ODA’s campus. Please take your temperature at home to ensure you do not have a temperature. If you are feeling sick, please reschedule your exam. You can find additional information on how to slow the spread of COVID-19 here.
- 3-hour testing sessions will be scheduled on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Exams begin promptly at 9 am and 1 pm.
- Preregistration is required. No walk-ins will be permitted.
- Photo IDs will be required.
- Pencils and calculators will be provided.
- Facial coverings will be required and must be worn at all times.
- Tables will be properly distanced in a large auditorium and sanitized between sessions.
- No more than 9 people will be allowed per session, plus a proctor.
- Per OAC 901:5-11-08(A)(7), applicants must wait five (5) business days between testing sessions.
- Multiple exams may be taken during a session, however, due to limited space, you may only register for one session per week.