|To get started, scroll down and select an available testing location|
*** Due to the COVD-19 pandemic, we ask that every person taking the exam do a self-check before entering ODA’s campus or a regional exam location. Please take your temperature at home to ensure you do not have a fever. If you are feeling sick, please reschedule your exam. You can find additional information on how to slow the spread of COVID-19 here.
*** Exams will continue to be held in the Bromfield Administration Building on ODA’s campus in Reynoldsburg.
- 3-hour testing sessions will be scheduled on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in Reynoldsburg.
- 9 am exam – No Building Entry Until 8:45 am
- 1 pm exam – No Building Entry Until 12:45 pm
*** ODA has started offering regional exams in several counties at the Ohio State Extension Offices. Please check the schedule below for available counties.
For all exams:
- Preregistration is required. No walk-ins will be permitted.
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times.
- Masks are available onsite.
- Photo IDs will be required.
- Pencils and calculators will be provided.
- Tables will be properly distanced in a large auditorium and/or conference room and sanitized between sessions.
- No more than 9 people will be allowed per session, plus a proctor.
- Per OAC 901:5-11-08(A)(7), applicants must wait five (5) business days between testing sessions.
- Multiple exams may be taken during a session, however, due to limited space, you may only register for one session per week.