|To get started, scroll down and select an available testing location|
*** Due to the COVD-19 pandemic, we ask that every person taking the exam do a self-check before entering the exam location. Please take your temperature at home to ensure you do not have a fever. If you are feeling sick, please reschedule your exam. You can find additional information on how to slow the spread of COVID-19 here.
- Exams are offered most Wednesdays at our Reynoldsburg campus. Check the schedule below for details.
- Preregistration is required.
- Photo IDs will be required.
- Pencils and calculators will be provided.
- Face Masks:
- At the ODA Campus in Reynoldsburg, face masks are required and must be worn at all times, unless fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- At non-ODA facilities, face masks may be required by the local facility, even if fully vaccinated.
- Per OAC 901:5-11-08(A)(7), applicants must wait five (5) business days between testing sessions.
- Multiple exams may be taken during a session, however, due to limited space, you may only register for one session per week.
- If you have scheduled future exams but no longer need it, or cannot attend a scheduled session, please call us as soon as possible to cancel your appointment. This will free up the limited seating for others.