Please download and complete the form using the "Download" button to the right.
This application is for new or expired Private Pesticide Applicator licenses. Renewal forms (to renew a current license for the next year) are different and are mailed by the Department when needed.
The Private Pesticide Applicator license is required for any individual who uses or directly supervises the use of any restricted use pesticide for purposes of producing any agricultural commodity on property owned or rented by him or his employer.
Please submit the completed application and fee. You must also pass the Core and applicable Category exams. Eligible categories for this license type include:
- Category 1 – Grain and Cereal Crops
- Category 2 – Forage Crops and Livestock
- Category 3 – Fruit and Vegetable Crops
- Category 4 – Nursery and Forest Crops
- Category 5 – Greenhouse Crops
- Category 6 – Fumigation
- Category 7 – Specialty Use