Web Content Viewer
Fertilizer - License to Manufacture, Sell, or Distribute Liming Material

Please download and complete the form using the "Download" button to the right.

Anyone who is manufacturing or labeling liming products in Ohio needs to be licensed. Please submit copies of product labels along with completed application & required fee.