Meeting Date: Thursday, March 18th, 2021
Meeting Time: 5:30 p.m.
Conference Phone Number: (614) 721-2972
Phone Conference ID Number: 778 133 108#
Video Conference Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Conference ID: 115 971 788 1
How to Join by Phone:
- Call the Conference Phone Number listed above.
- You will be prompted to enter the Conference ID Number (listed above) followed by the ‘#’ sign.
- You will be notified that you have joined and then you will be connected to the meeting.
How to Join by Video Conference:
- Those individuals that would like to participate through a video conference on their computer, go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software and download the free version of Microsoft Teams. Those individuals that would like to participate through a video conference on their smart phone or other mobile device can download the free Microsoft Teams application.
- Input the Video Conference Link listed above where prompted. Note: This link may not be available until approximately 30-minutes before the meeting start time; or
- Alternatively, once Microsoft Teams has been downloaded to your computer or mobile device, email Samuel Mullins at email@example.com or call at (614) 361-4316 to receive a meeting invite.
- ODA asks for everyone to mute their electronic devices.
- Those individuals who have registered to provide oral comments will be prompted to speak at the appropriate time.
If you have any questions about these instructions, how to attend the meeting, or the meeting format, please contact Samuel Mullins at (614) 361-4316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those individuals planning to make oral comments must register. The registration form can be found here: https://agri.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/oda/divisions/livestock-environmental-permitting/news-and-events/triple%2Bv%2Bpork%2Bregistration
Completed forms shall be submitted via email to LEPP@agri.ohio.gov by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 18th, 2021.