In this page you will find a list of the most common questions and answers related to Animal Health.
You can also fill out a feedback and/or contact form for further assistance in the help section of the website.
"Dangerous wild animal" means any of the following, including hybrids unless otherwise specified:
(2) Gray wolves, excluding hybrids;
(6) Leopards, including clouded leopards, Sunda clouded leopards, and snow leopards;
(7) All of the following, including hybrids with domestic cats unless otherwise specified:
(b) Lynxes, including Canadian lynxes, Eurasian lynxes, and Iberian lynxes;
(c) Cougars, also known as pumas or mountain lions;
(e) Servals, excluding hybrids with domestic cats commonly known as savannah cats.
(12) Cape buffaloes;
(13) African wild dogs;
(14) Komodo dragons;
(17) Caimans, excluding dwarf caimans;
(19) Nonhuman primates other than lemurs and the nonhuman primates specified in division (C)(20) of Ohio Revised Code 935;
(20) All of the following nonhuman primates:
(a) Golden lion, black-faced lion, golden-rumped lion, cotton-top, emperor, saddlebacked, black-mantled, and Geoffroy's tamarins;
(b) Southern and northern night monkeys;
(c) Dusky titi and masked titi monkeys;
(e) Goeldi's monkeys;
(f) White-faced, black-bearded, white-nose bearded, and monk sakis;
(g) Bald and black uakaris;
(h) Black-handed, white-bellied, brown-headed, and black spider monkeys;