|To get started, scroll down and select an available testing location|
- Preregistration is strongly encouraged due to limited seating.
- Those wishing to take an exam without preregistering will not have a guaranteed seat. If a seat becomes available then the proctor may allow the person to test, depending on the arrival time and the categories needed.
- Photo IDs will be required; pencils and calculators will be provided.
- Per OAC 901:5-11-08(A)(7), applicants must wait five (5) business days between testing sessions.
- Multiple exams may be taken during a session, however, due to limited space, you may only register for one session per week.
- If you have scheduled future exams but no longer need it, or cannot attend a scheduled session, please call us as soon as possible to cancel your appointment. This will free up the limited seating for others.
The Ohio Department of Agriculture is committed to providing access and inclusion and reasonable accommodation in its services, activities, programs, and employment opportunities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable laws. To request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability please contact Matt Cochran at email@example.com or 614-593-9959 no later than 14 days before the event.