Nursery & Dealer Online Services
The Ohio Plant Health Dealer & Nursery Inspection Licensing System (NILS) is an online resource for dealers of nursery stock and nurseries to apply for and renew licenses, as well as managing their company profile and authorized users.
- To get started in NILS, go to: https://apps.agri.ohio.gov/NILS
- If you are a New Business to NILS you will need to click on the register your organization button and complete your business information and you will receive an organization key code. You will then be prompted to create a user account and finalize the setup.
- If you have previously held a dealer in nursery stock license or nursery stock inspection certificate, your account has been automatically created for you! You will just need your organization key code and click the register new user button to finalize your account setup. If you do not have your organization key code, contact us at 614-728-6400.
- After creating the user account, check your email for a confirmation message and click the confirmation link to activate your account.
- If you need access to multiple businesses, contact our office after setting up your User Account with one of your available Keys. We can link your account to as many organizations as you need!
- Log in and confirm or update your organization’s information on the Organization Info page.
- Confirm, add or inactivate your business locations on the Locations page.
- Renew your Dealer and Nursery license on the Applications page by clicking the View Apps and clicking "New Application" and following the steps presented.